3.16.2012

Head Over Feet

High waist pants are my outfit of choice and they're easy to pull off. There's enough room for my legs to move around unlike wearing skin tight jeans. In fact, I've been wearing them pants almost every week. Not that I'm no outfit repeater but it's good to have variety with your daily outfit. The only complain I have when wearing them is when I'm eating and the occasional bathroom breaks. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it before and I tell you, it really takes a lot of effort. This is not the kind of pants you'd wear when you're eating out with friends. I end up adjusting the belt or eating less. I'm no person who eat less cause I'm a girl with big appetite. That's based on my experience, though. You don't have to take my word for it. 

On a different note, I don't know why I keep explaining about my blog title. What is with me, really? I'm  listening to Alanis Morissette and this song is stuck in my head for days. I miss her music. Totally grew up listening to her. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
shirt: bench | high waist pants: philosophy | bag: parisian | shoes: prima donna | belt: sm
photos by my sister Liezyl

6 comments:

Laura Go said...

You look like you have blue hair in the first photo! I was like, WHOA! I WANT BLUE HAIR TOO! :)

I have to admit, when Alanis first got popular, I didn't like her much. But nostalgia makes me fonder of many many things. Her included.

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Shanky Baby said...

Not all look good in wearing high waist pants but you pulled it off very well Chy! ^_^

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Alanis Morissette never ever!!! But I love your pants.

Roxanne said...

love your pants chy!
am also a fan of high waist pants :)

Claudine Claire Chua said...

I love your pants and shoes! <3



http://xoxostrawberry.blogspot.com/

Michelle's Style File said...

LOVE these pants!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com