I wanted to stitch them photos altogether to save space and download time if you ever drop by here but they're just too good to be cropped or resized. Honestly don't know where to start so I'll just create a bullet point post to make life easier for me.
- Finally met Bal's lovely sister, Ariadne, who flew all the way from LA and I can barely imagine the long flight. She's home for the summer in this side of the universe. I seriously think it's so sweet of her husband, Arbind, to travel with her across the globe. She was suppose to travel alone and Arbind surprised her at the very last minute. Ain't love the sweetest thing?
- Days before their arrival, she invited me to join them island hopping with the rest of the family. I couldn't say no and I gladly said yes. Didn't even mind that I have vertigo and the
motion sicknesswhen one goes cruising.
- If you can keep a secret, I really like the boy's sister. I was a bit coy at first but you know how they say about the rest is history. It felt like we've known each other for a long time and meeting her a few days ago felt really natural. No awkwardness. =)
- Drop off point for the islands banca cruise is in Punta Engaño. Please don't ask me for directions. I am not very familiar in Lapu-Lapu but it's somewhere in between Shang and Movenpick Resort. When in doubt, ask the locals or check google maps.
- First stop is Pandanon Island. I like the beach so much and the water's so inviting. Come on, just take the plunge!
- After spending almost an hour swimming and endlessly taking photos in Pandanon, we moved to Nalusuan Island. This is where we had our lunch prepared by the islands banca team. They do have good customer service and thank you to our crew for taking good care of us!
- Nalusuan is my favorite. Not because this is where we had lunch, all right. We did snorkeling and being underwater made me feel like a mermaid. Only that I had some life vest. I'm not that confident with my swimming skills. Thanks to Arbind who gave us some tips when going underwater.
- I couldn't react when Ariadne said we should have a family portrait. Haha! I'm referring to the last photo on this post. Hope none of them reads this. >.<
- Ah, The Good Life. <3
first photo is grabbed from Ariadne and the rest are by Bal and me.